WHY INVEST IN PHILADELPHIA
5th largest city in the US and 8th regional economy in the world.
• Historic city, declared a World Heritage Site in the US.
• Located between New York, Washington DC and Atlantic City.
• More than 30,000 new jobs created in 2017.
• It receives a great flow of " millennial " (young people from 18 to 35
• Pillar industries: Health and Education.
• Home to 52 universities.
• Modern public transport system.
• The companies that generate a higher number of employees
in Philadelphia are: Comcast, Boeing, SAP, Lockheed Martin.
WHY INVEST IN BALTIMORE
• Satellite city of Washington DC.
• Second most important port on the East Coast.
• John Hopkins Hospital, one of the best hospitals in the US and
number-one generator of jobs in the city.
• 1st. market in the US with the highest yields in rental properties.
• 3-year rental contracts.
• The "millennial" population has grown by 16% in the last 5 years.