Invest in the United States and win a life full of new Opportunities
The U.S. Congress initiated the EB-5 program in 1990 to encourage foreign investment by creating jobs in the United States. The program allows a foreign investor and his or her immediate family to obtain EB-5 visas, which lead to obtaining the conditional Green Card in the United States, by investing in a commercial company that generates at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers within two years. The investment is a minimum of US$ 1 million, or US$ 900,000 if the project is located in a high-unemployment rate area (designated as TEA for “Target Employment Area”). Once the investor meets the requirements and the jobs are created, the Green Card becomes permanent.
ABOUT THE EB-5 PROGRAM
That takes you to your American residency
Our firm can provide you with the opportunity to invest US $ 900,000 in projects qualified and approved by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that will take you successfully to obtain resident status for you and your immediate family in the United States (Green Card) in an average of 20-24 months, thanks to our experience in the Visa program EB-5 through our specialized team.
With a residence - Green Card - in the United States, you and your family can enjoy multiple Benefits.
-Freedom to live, work and / or retire anywhere in the United States, regardless of where the project related to your EB-5 investment is located.
- You do not need to have an extraordinary ability or qualify for any special distinction or achievement.
- You do not need to take care of the daily management of business operations or deal with employees.
- You can apply to American citizenship, 5 years after obtaining your American residence.
- You have no restrictions to enter or leave your country.
- You have exactly the same rights and access to education in colleges and universities that the residents of the state where you live have.
- You can include your wife and children under 21 in your same EB-5 visa application.
You do not need a person or a company to sponsor you as with work or family visas.
- You diversify your investment portfolio in the United States.
- You have the same rights that American citizens have except the right to vote.