Invest and live in the United States.


IDH International Advisors not only offers attractive business and real estate investment opportunities in USA ”, it also offers individuals and their immediate family members the opportunity to obtain permanent green cards under the EB-5 Regional Center Program.

Let IDH International Advisors provide you and your family with a sound investment, but also an investment in the future residency of you and your family for generations to come.

The E-2 Investor Visa allows an individual to enter and work inside of the United States based on an investment he or she will be controlling, while inside the United States. The E2 visa is good for three months to five years (depending on the country of origin) and can be extended indefinitely.



The L1 visa is an intra-company transfer US visa. It allows a US company to transfer a key employee from one of its offices in another country into the United States.
It also allows companies to open a US operation for the transfer of its executives, managers and specialized employees.

There are two types of L1 visa:

  • L1-A is for managers and executives, who are either transferring to a US office, or coming into the US for the purposes of setting up a US office.

  • L1-B is for specialized employees, who have essential specialist skills or knowledge.


IDH International Advisors © 2019. All rights reserved.

  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle
  • Instagram
  • Facebook